Dubs - No More BS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Breaknstuff!

2 posters

Go down

Dr. Breaknstuff! Empty Dr. Breaknstuff!

Post  Dr. BreaknStuff! Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:17 pm

Let me introduce myself, my name is humpty. nah j/k my name is Chris and I have been in the VW game since I was 17 when I bought my first dub(jetta 88 1.8 8v digifant), traded it for a green cabrio 8v 2.0L 1995 obd1 from a shade place I will not talk about. Granted this dub has been very good to me when I have not return the favor until now. but that is more because of a wear n tear item. the top. The wife and I have talked about and there might be a new jetta in the mix. but we are still looking at some numbers to see what we can do and if its going to worst it. But time will tell. my newest dub in my small collection is a 1988 scirocco 16v 1.8L CIS-E. She needed some light loven as far as the motor goes( power wires, ground wires, etc...) she is the old silver/tan color with some ugly 16" wheels on it.That will change soon... She is a good dub the rocco pulls really nice for the stock hp it has. sometime when I get some money flow I will have her on megasquirt so I can tune out some more power and mpg. maybe some itbs. MAMMAAHWHAHWHHAHAHAA!!. uumme mm! sry about that. as far as me.... Im easy going calm guy. I like VWs, Audis, minis, BMWs, Skoda, and the benz. well old benz. not the crysler benz. I also like playing around with computer and modding stuff!! anything else you will have to catch me at the shop. ask the other Doctor.
Dr. BreaknStuff!
Dr. BreaknStuff!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dr. Breaknstuff! Empty Re: Dr. Breaknstuff!

Post  Dr. 16V, PHD Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:35 pm

doctor ... doctor ... doctor lol!

Dr. 16V, PHD
Yer Daddy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum